Sunday, October 12, 2008

BAND-O-RAMA CONCERT!


On October 22nd, TMS is having their first Band-O-Rama Concert of the year! There will be fifth and sixth graders there. Many instruments will be played at the concert such as French horn, tuba, trumpet, oboe, clarinet, flutes, and don’t forget the percussion. You have no band without percussion.


Now this concert is our opener concert, the first one of the year if I’m not mistaken. We have worked very hard on these songs. Believe me, we have worked hard!


Mr. McInchak is very excited. In fact I have a direct quote from him, “I think our first concert of the year will be very exciting.” I think it will be too. The concert will be at the high school at 7:00 p.m. I hope, if you go, you enjoy it very much!

Reporter: Courtnie L.
Photographer: Courtnie L.

Editor: Mrs. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We'd love to know what you think.